Nigerias No. 1 Online Sourcing Platform Where Buyers Connect With Sellers Worldwide…
The online marketplace that connects African businesses to the global world with Nigeria as its entry point, by offering products and services that enable individuals, small and medium scale businesses to generate business leads (online catalogues/storefronts), to establish their credibility (third party business identity vetting) and using business information (finance, trade and commodity news and trade shows) for their business promotion
You will find here all the answers to the most common questions you seek, but incase you’re unable to find what you are looking for, or you need addition support, kindly click here to contact us.
Signing Up On Myguds
Signing up on Mygud is very easy and only registered users can buy and sell on our platform.
Creating an account
1. Enter the email address that you would like to use as your login. (You can change this later on in your Account Settings if need be.)
2. Check your inbox for your verification email.
3. Confirm that you are a human and not a robot because we like humans.
4. Activate your Myguds.com account. You can change everything on this page later in your buyers Profile if need be. Simply Click Create Account to get started!
Are you looking to sell?
Almost everyone in any part of the continent can find something to sell on Myguds and you can browse our categories to see how other sellers offer their products, and decide what’s best for you to sell.
To quickly attract a buyer for your products as a new seller on Mygud, don’t leave room for misunderstandings and ensure the following;
a. Ensure your seller profile is complete.
b. Make sure your products image are clear and bold with well written/accurate product description.
c. Make sure you attend to your product buyer professionally, while considering that if your buyers’ expectations are met or exceeded, you’ll get good rating and more business. Please don’t harass your buyers; try to understand what their needs are and how your skills can help them achieve their goals
Please note that when your order is successfully delivered and completed, you will receive the total order value. For more information, see our Terms of Service.
Setting up a store under 5 minutes as a Seller.
Ready to get a store up and running in the next 5 minutes? Lets Go…
How To Set Up Your Store On Myguds?
1. Create a account
2. Activate and login to your dashboard.
3. Complete your store information and bank details
4. Add Products
5. Activate Product View on Main site.
6. That’s all, your store is active.
1. Once you have received an order request from a potential buyer, negotiate your terms with the buyer via messaging.
2. Add the buyer to your contact/customer list
3. Create a sales order with the customer selected as recipient
4. Add required products to the sales order and also including shippimg charge
5. Save and send to the customer.
6. Once customer approves sales order and make payment.
7. Confirm payment when you are notified of payment
8. Ship orders
NB: SELLER MUST BE LOGGED IN TO DO THIS
To send offers to sellers on the platform, merchant should visit the requirement page of the website to see buyers request.
The merchant should then click on the request he/she can fulfil to send a message to the buyer